Monday, June 05, 2006

working life thus far...

frm 17 may to current date, 05 june 2006..
its only been almost 3 weeks and i'm dreading it.
my everyday has been sooooo monotonous...
i'm truly getting sick of orchard. haa!
and it doesnt help dat my weekdays arent all dat exciting..
the only exciting thing is probably lunch time.. get to meet frens and break away from the monotony for a bit..
i cant do much to change dat cos by the time my day ends, i'm just way too tired to do anything else.
jus like now, i'm simply at home, blogging.
i really start to enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
last weekend was splendid.
fri evening and sat. i really liked the weekend dat jus passed.
so nice to jus relax, drive ard, enjoy gd food, some sun and jus slack. haha
its been a while since i've done dat. hopefully dis sat i can catch some more sun.. i'm turning sallow... :(
working during this hols has made me see smthg.
the fact dat i wud be (god bless me) entering the working force (full-time) in abt 2 yrs.dats not very long to me. therefore, for nw, i am gonna promise myself dat i shall work my ass off at sch and enjoy sch/uni life (wadever dat's left of it) till i graduate.
i jus tink of the mths ahead and i wonder how dats gonna work out for me.
but den agn a thot passes thru instantenously.. and dat is we shudnt wry abt tmr bcos tmr will wry abt itself. live each day to the fullest and tink abt tmr jus b4 we go to bed. perhaps dat way we wont keep regretting or planning to much b4 hand.
oh well.. looks like motivational posters ard e rm aint helpin very much last sem. tink i need to tink of new ideas of motivating myself to work harder.
suggestions anyone?
mayb the last week of my hols b4 i start sch i shall go do my own posters! dis way i see my own handwritting, i have only myself to answer to!
yup! okie set! i shall do smthg. soon. haha
gdnite world. i'm off to bed pretty soon. had a long day at work. its a long week ahead too.
take care all.

No comments: